Scouting’s flagship event is a gathering of thousands of Scouts and Scouters that showcases everything that is great about the Boy Scouts of America. Over the course of 10 days, once every four years, the Boy Scouts of America gathers together. Scouts and Scouters who attend will participate in many adventures—stadium shows, pioneer village, hikes, sports and more! With 10,000 acres at the Summit to explore, there’s no shortage of opportunities to build Scouting memories.
National Jamboree is the best of Scouting rolled into 10 days of friends, fun and adventure! Get ready to Face the Challenge and sign up to attend the Jamboree!
Scouting’s PREMIER High Adventure experience! The experience of a lifetime including: whitewater rafting, rock climbing, bouldering, rappelling, zip lines, mountain biking, canopy tours, shooting sports, dragon boats, paddle boats, COPE courses, BMX racing, Pioneering, canoe slalom, kayaking and more. In addition to all of the things you’ve grown to love about the Jamboree, there is patch trading, SCUBA, arena shows, Technology Quest, and over 30,000 of your closest friends.
- When: The 2021 National Jamboree is July 21 – 30, 2021
- Where: Summit Bechtel Reserve, New Hope, West Virginia
- Scouts BSA: At least 12 years of age (or age 11 and have graduated 6th grade) by the first day of the Jamboree, and may not reach their 18th birthday by the last day of the Jamboree
- Crew Member: Graduated the 8th grade or be at least 14 years of age by the first day of the Jamboree, but not have reached their 21st birthday by the last day of the Jamboree.
- Adults: who are willing to apply to serve as unit leadership
You must have a my.scouting.org account in order to register. If you do not have a profile, please visit http://my.scouting.org and set up an account; you will need to attach your BSA ID to the account so be sure to have the number available.
- $1,500* per Scout or Crew Member ($200 due to complete registration)
- $1,500* per Adult Unit Leaders
- Camperships available to qualifying youth from households under 50% of the Area Median Income in the Washington D.C. area.
- Fees include all food, insurance and equipment, as well as the use of a tent, cot, dining shelters, stoves, fuel and cooking utensils during your adventure at the Jamboree. Fees also include transportation to and from the Summit on motorcoach buses. There will be a shakedown campout prior to the Jamboree. No major additional costs. Just show up with your personal camping gear and Jamboree Uniform.
NCAC Contingent cost is $1,500pp. The national fee of $1,175 set by Jamboree Administration covers the expense of program materials, food, insurance, and equipment, as well as the use of a tent, cot, dining shelters, stoves, fuel, and cooking utensils. Additional Council fees cover transportation, bags, patches, and other fees.
Note on Unit Assignments: Youth will be assigned to NCAC contingent units in the summer of 2020. A maximum of eight (8) youth from one local unit will be assigned to a NCAC contingent Jamboree unit.
- $200 due upon registration
- $500 due June 30, 2020
- $500 due December 31, 2020
- $300 due April 1, 2021
Download the flier today and get ready to Face The Challenge, Jamboree 2021!
If you have any questions please contact Program Director, Eric Smith at email@example.com. For more information visit https://www.ncacbsa.org/jamboree/.