Check out this “a-neigh-zing” Eagle project! Bryce Treichel constructed an ADA Compliant Disability ramp for horse riders! He and his team of volunteers designed and constructed the massive structure to allow those with disabilities to be able to ride horses. His wheelchair accessible ramp allowed anyone who had trouble walking or climbing stairs to be able to mount a horse. The equestrian field he built it for offers special therapeutic horse riding sessions for those with disabilities. Bryce loved leading the project, he found that when “Everyone as a team successfully accomplished something under my supervision,” he “felt extraordinary.” Bryce’s eagle project helped give those with mobility issues and disabilities the ability to ride horses. Who will your eagle project serve?
You Might Also Like…
- Director David Henrie Invites NCAC to Digital Movie Premiere
August 26, 2020
- Missing Summer Day Camp or Resident Camp?
June 25, 2020
- Microscope + Camping = FUN !!!
June 15, 2020
- Family – Fun – Flag – FOURTH!
June 14, 2020
- Guidance on Resuming In-Person Scouting Activities
June 12, 2020
- NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award for Unit Scouters!
May 29, 2020
- Introducing the NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award!
May 11, 2020
- NCAC Response to COVID-19
April 4, 2020
- Scouting At Home Challenge!
March 19, 2020
- Scout Service Center Closing
March 17, 2020
- Help Celebrate NCAC Camping Centennial at Camp Snyder’s Work Days for All
March 5, 2020
- General David L. Goldfein Receives the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
February 25, 2020
- TUSKEGEE AIRMAN RECEIVES NCAC LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
February 14, 2020
- NCAC Conservation Committee
January 5, 2021
- Winter WFA Courses at Camp Snyder
December 19, 2020
- Save the Date: College of Commissioner Service 2021
December 18, 2020
- What Is the Arrow of Light?
December 18, 2020
- Ashburn Troop 997 Ups the Ante with Scouting for Food
December 15, 2020