Check out this “a-neigh-zing” Eagle project! Bryce Treichel constructed an ADA Compliant Disability ramp for horse riders! He and his team of volunteers designed and constructed the massive structure to allow those with disabilities to be able to ride horses. His wheelchair accessible ramp allowed anyone who had trouble walking or climbing stairs to be able to mount a horse. The equestrian field he built it for offers special therapeutic horse riding sessions for those with disabilities. Bryce loved leading the project, he found that when “Everyone as a team successfully accomplished something under my supervision,” he “felt extraordinary.” Bryce’s eagle project helped give those with mobility issues and disabilities the ability to ride horses. Who will your eagle project serve?
You are here: / / An “A-Neigh-Zing” Eagle Project!
You Might Also Like…
- NCAC Response to COVID-19
April 4, 2020
- Scouting At Home Challenge!
March 19, 2020
- Scout Service Center Closing
March 17, 2020
- Help Celebrate NCAC Camping Centennial at Camp Snyder’s Work Days for All
March 5, 2020
- General David L. Goldfein Receives the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
February 25, 2020
- TUSKEGEE AIRMAN RECEIVES NCAC LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
February 14, 2020
- Sully District Scout Writes Article for STEM Publication
June 4, 2020
- Year-long Effort for Six Pack 1967 Cub Scouts Pays off with Supernova Awards!
June 3, 2020
- Pack 278’s First Supernova Award in Over 60 Years of Chartered Existence
June 2, 2020
- Crew 1785 Conducts Drive-thru Scouting for Food Drive
June 1, 2020
- Aquia District’s Pack 242 Conducts Socially Distanced Cross Over
June 1, 2020