Are you planning on earning the prestigious BSA Lifeguard certification at summer camp this year? If so, please be aware that professional level CPR/AED and First Aid training is a course requirement but not usually done as part of the BSA Lifeguard course at camp. You can complete that requirement ahead of time by enrolling in our American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid courses to be held on April 13 at Fairfax Presbyterian Church. The courses use the blended learning method where you complete knowledge development at your own pace online before the classroom session where you practice the hands-on skills. Minimum age is 15 years old. Register for the course at ncacbsa.org/aquatics.
You Might Also Like…
- Director David Henrie Invites NCAC to Digital Movie Premiere
August 26, 2020
- Missing Summer Day Camp or Resident Camp?
June 25, 2020
- Microscope + Camping = FUN !!!
June 15, 2020
- Family – Fun – Flag – FOURTH!
June 14, 2020
- Guidance on Resuming In-Person Scouting Activities
June 12, 2020
- NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award for Unit Scouters!
May 29, 2020
- Introducing the NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award!
May 11, 2020
- NCAC Response to COVID-19
April 4, 2020
- Scouting At Home Challenge!
March 19, 2020
- Scout Service Center Closing
March 17, 2020
- Help Celebrate NCAC Camping Centennial at Camp Snyder’s Work Days for All
March 5, 2020
- General David L. Goldfein Receives the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
February 25, 2020
- TUSKEGEE AIRMAN RECEIVES NCAC LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
February 14, 2020
- Norm Augustine Receives 75 Year Veteran Award
March 26, 2021
- March Council-wide Virtual Roundtable, Wednesday, March 17, 2021
March 4, 2021
- BSA CEO and President Roger Mosby to Keynote the 2021 NCAC College of Commissioner Service
February 20, 2021
- Improve your Skills as an Adult Leader!
February 8, 2021
- NCAC Announces 2021 Silver Beaver Class
February 4, 2021