At the start of the COVID-19 shut down, Cub Scout Pack 42 started a program using 3D printers owned by a handful of our Scout families to print ear relief bands and face shields for health care workers. This fall, we have shifted gears and are now printing a combination of these items for local teachers who are returning to in person educating at the start of this school year for at risk students. Our Pack has raised funds for this project and through the generosity of our families we have been able to fully fund printing efforts. To date we have provided 670 items to health care workers and are working towards a minimum of 300 face shields and 300 ear relief bands for teachers.
You Might Also Like…
- Director David Henrie Invites NCAC to Digital Movie Premiere
August 26, 2020
- BOY SCOUTS HONOR TUSKEGEE AIRMAN WITH SPECIAL EDITION COUNCIL SHOULDER PATCH
August 4, 2020
- Missing Summer Day Camp or Resident Camp?
June 25, 2020
- Microscope + Camping = FUN !!!
June 15, 2020
- Family – Fun – Flag – FOURTH!
June 14, 2020
- Guidance on Resuming In-Person Scouting Activities
June 12, 2020
- NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award for Unit Scouters!
May 29, 2020
- Introducing the NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award!
May 11, 2020
- NCAC Response to COVID-19
April 4, 2020
- Scouting At Home Challenge!
March 19, 2020
- Scout Service Center Closing
March 17, 2020
- Help Celebrate NCAC Camping Centennial at Camp Snyder’s Work Days for All
March 5, 2020
- General David L. Goldfein Receives the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
February 25, 2020
- TUSKEGEE AIRMAN RECEIVES NCAC LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
February 14, 2020
- A Second Aquia District Scouts BSA No-Contact Food Drive in August – Continuing to Serve Stafford Safely
September 18, 2020
- Troop 26 Kicks ILST into High Gear!
September 15, 2020
- Pack 1151 Bikes the Washington and Old Dominion Trail!
September 8, 2020
- NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award Ends September 7!
September 3, 2020
- SCOUTING-ON! Troop 1889’s Landmark Event!
September 3, 2020