On November 3rd, 2019 many gathered for the the Duty to God Interfaith Brunch, at the newly refreshed John Mosby Russell Interfaith Chapel at Camp Snyder to celebrate Scout Fellowship and Interfaith diagloue. The free event began with a model Interfaith Campfire Worship Service humbly led by Scouts. The brunch included a “Duty to God” youth seminar, presentations of youth and adult awards, the “A Scout is Reverent” midway featuring local faith-based sponsors of Scouting programs and special words from Keynote Speaker Brig. Gen. Ron Harvell, USAF, Deputy Chief of USAF Chaplains.
You are here: / / Duty to God Interfaith Brunch Brings all Together
You Might Also Like…
- BSA Update: Annual Member Fee Increase and FAQ Sheet
October 23, 2019
- Neighborhood Impact of Scouting for Food in Brookland by Pack and Troop 98
November 14, 2019
- Hornaday Badge Project “Evicting the Invaders”
November 12, 2019
- An “A-Neigh-Zing” Eagle Project!
November 7, 2019
- Teaching Scouts to Save
November 6, 2019
- Eagle Project Shed Glow Up!
November 5, 2019