Tonight we had an in-person court of honor and I got my Scout rank and 5 merit badges that I got online over the summer working with virtual merit badge counselors. We did a socially distanced mask wearing ceremony outside. We made s’mores at the fire ring and it started to rain so we went home. My mom and sister in 1158G took photos of me for this because I’m now 5 merit badge ahead of my sister and the same rank as her. Mom is calling this sibling rivalry… in a good way. I love having more merit badges than her.
You Might Also Like…
- Director David Henrie Invites NCAC to Digital Movie Premiere
August 26, 2020
- BOY SCOUTS HONOR TUSKEGEE AIRMAN WITH SPECIAL EDITION COUNCIL SHOULDER PATCH
August 4, 2020
- Missing Summer Day Camp or Resident Camp?
June 25, 2020
- Microscope + Camping = FUN !!!
June 15, 2020
- Family – Fun – Flag – FOURTH!
June 14, 2020
- Guidance on Resuming In-Person Scouting Activities
June 12, 2020
- NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award for Unit Scouters!
May 29, 2020
- Introducing the NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award!
May 11, 2020
- NCAC Response to COVID-19
April 4, 2020
- Scouting At Home Challenge!
March 19, 2020
- Scout Service Center Closing
March 17, 2020
- Help Celebrate NCAC Camping Centennial at Camp Snyder’s Work Days for All
March 5, 2020
- General David L. Goldfein Receives the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
February 25, 2020
- TUSKEGEE AIRMAN RECEIVES NCAC LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
February 14, 2020
- Architecture Merit Badge
September 23, 2020
- A Second Aquia District Scouts BSA No-Contact Food Drive in August – Continuing to Serve Stafford Safely
September 18, 2020
- Troop 26 Kicks ILST into High Gear!
September 15, 2020
- Pack 1151 Bikes the Washington and Old Dominion Trail!
September 8, 2020
- NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award Ends September 7!
September 3, 2020