Today, Pack 22 took advantage of the amazing weather and gathered for a conservation project. We were joined by Mariya from Tri – County / City Soil & Water Conservation District for a fun craft and demonstration of the water cycle. Afterwards, our Scout families marked watershed spots in a nearby neighborhood.
You are here: / / Pack 22 Joins Tri-County Soil and Water Conservation for Watershed Awareness
You Might Also Like…
- Director David Henrie Invites NCAC to Digital Movie Premiere
August 26, 2020
- Missing Summer Day Camp or Resident Camp?
June 25, 2020
- Microscope + Camping = FUN !!!
June 15, 2020
- Family – Fun – Flag – FOURTH!
June 14, 2020
- Guidance on Resuming In-Person Scouting Activities
June 12, 2020
- NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award for Unit Scouters!
May 29, 2020
- Introducing the NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award!
May 11, 2020
- NCAC Response to COVID-19
April 4, 2020
- Scouting At Home Challenge!
March 19, 2020
- Scout Service Center Closing
March 17, 2020
- Help Celebrate NCAC Camping Centennial at Camp Snyder’s Work Days for All
March 5, 2020
- General David L. Goldfein Receives the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
February 25, 2020
- TUSKEGEE AIRMAN RECEIVES NCAC LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
February 14, 2020
- A Stellar Performance for a Supernova Award Winner
May 19, 2021
- Pack 1280 Townes Supernova Ceremony
April 28, 2021
- Meet 2021 Silver Beaver Recipient Forrest Horton
April 27, 2021
- Culpeper Scouts Soar to the Rank of Eagle
April 27, 2021
- New Girls Troop In Aldie, VA
April 13, 2021