BSA’s Guide to Safe Scouting requires any BSA aquatic activity to be supervised by an adult who has completed Safe Swim Defense (for swimming activities) and Safety Afloat (for boating activities). Each of these training courses takes about 45 minutes to complete and are available online at my.scouting.org. These courses are also available in-person at the 2019 NCAC University of Scouting on February 23. The in-person version of the training allows you to ask questions of the experienced trainer. Sign up for these sessions today so you can be prepared to support safe and fun aquatics activities this year.
You Might Also Like…
- Director David Henrie Invites NCAC to Digital Movie Premiere
August 26, 2020
- BOY SCOUTS HONOR TUSKEGEE AIRMAN WITH SPECIAL EDITION COUNCIL SHOULDER PATCH
August 4, 2020
- Missing Summer Day Camp or Resident Camp?
June 25, 2020
- Microscope + Camping = FUN !!!
June 15, 2020
- Family – Fun – Flag – FOURTH!
June 14, 2020
- Guidance on Resuming In-Person Scouting Activities
June 12, 2020
- NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award for Unit Scouters!
May 29, 2020
- Introducing the NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award!
May 11, 2020
- NCAC Response to COVID-19
April 4, 2020
- Scouting At Home Challenge!
March 19, 2020
- Scout Service Center Closing
March 17, 2020
- Help Celebrate NCAC Camping Centennial at Camp Snyder’s Work Days for All
March 5, 2020
- General David L. Goldfein Receives the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
February 25, 2020
- TUSKEGEE AIRMAN RECEIVES NCAC LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
February 14, 2020
- NCAC Scout Earns National Eagle Scout of the Year Runner Up!
September 24, 2020
- Eagle of the Week – Micah Brumfield!
September 19, 2020
- Outstanding Commissioners Recognized at NCAC’s 2020 Virtual College of Commissioner Service
August 31, 2020
- Scoutmaster Seminar on Delivering ILST
July 13, 2020
- Free Leadership Seminar July 9th at 5pm EST
July 8, 2020