Thorlo socks are the best backpacking, climbing, high adventure, hiking, camping, walking, standing socks available at the BSA Scout Shops. All of these activities create wear and tear on your feet, so you need to take care of them. Selecting the best sock helps support your feet and enhance your activity. So with that in mind, here are the…
Top 8 Reasons to Stock Up on Thorlo Socks:
- Thorlos are uniform socks specially made for BSA. They go from meetings to mountains.
- Thorlos are made in America.
- Reduce blister: Save your feet and save money on moleskin.
- Reduce pain: You walk farther, faster when your feet don’t hurt.
- Reduce pressure: Thorlos preserve and supplement your foot’s shock-absorbing fat pads.
- Reduce moisture: Thorlos wick, meaning no more smelly socks. Well… less smelly, at least. But either way your feet feel drier!
- The Thorlon construction guarantees longer sock life. Because a Scout is Thrifty.
- The Thorlon blend makes them fast drying. Socks get wet on the trail, but Scouting doesn’t stop because of a little water and neither should your socks!
Stock up on socks for summer with the current Thorlo deal at the Scout Shop: 25% off when you purchase 2 or more pairs, or buy 3 and get 1 free! Plus anytime you purchase merchandise at the Scout Shops a portion of the profits go back into Scouting to benefit local programs.
This offer lasts through June 1, so don’t miss out.