Scouts from Troops 1916 and 2119 at Redeemer Lutheran Church in McLean, VA ready to head out on the C&O Canal Tow Path for a 50 mile bike ride from Cumberland, MD to Great Cacapon, MD on October 12th.This is their seventh ride for the Cycling merit badge after completing two tens, two fifteens, and two twenty-five milers. The Scouts finished their ride in under 6 hours!
You Might Also Like…
- Director David Henrie Invites NCAC to Digital Movie Premiere
August 26, 2020
- Missing Summer Day Camp or Resident Camp?
June 25, 2020
- Microscope + Camping = FUN !!!
June 15, 2020
- Family – Fun – Flag – FOURTH!
June 14, 2020
- Guidance on Resuming In-Person Scouting Activities
June 12, 2020
- NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award for Unit Scouters!
May 29, 2020
- Introducing the NCAC Scouting at Home 2020 Award!
May 11, 2020
- NCAC Response to COVID-19
April 4, 2020
- Scouting At Home Challenge!
March 19, 2020
- Scout Service Center Closing
March 17, 2020
- Help Celebrate NCAC Camping Centennial at Camp Snyder’s Work Days for All
March 5, 2020
- General David L. Goldfein Receives the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
February 25, 2020
- TUSKEGEE AIRMAN RECEIVES NCAC LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
February 14, 2020
- Conservation and Cardboard Camping!
March 30, 2021
- 16th Annual NCAC Scout Orienteering Meet
March 30, 2021
- Pack 142 Scouts Rise to Challenging Times by being Cheerful Scouts and Bringing Cheer to Others
March 26, 2021
- Big and Little Schloss Mountains
November 30, 2020
- Maritime Exploring
November 19, 2020